Monday, November 19, 2007

A Photo Journal of a Restoration - Start to Finish

This is a complete photo journal of the ground up restoration of my '65 Fastback which took place in '04 and '05. From start to finish it took just 9 months, and we're not professionals at this. I've owned the car since 1980, and since I was a gearhead in HS, refer to it as my HS Sweetheart. A friend of mine did all the body work and paint, while I did the undercarriage, rear end, and reassembly.

The 1st 17 weeks are on Blogger, and pictures for weeks 18 - 26 are on Photobucket, along with some pics of the finsihed product at Watkins Glen!

Make sure you start at Week 0 on Blogger, and click here for the continuation on Photobucket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John car came out looking good. Did you go with the late model fuel injected 302 or did you keep the 289. Pat

Smoke 'em said...

I wound up putting the original 289 back in. See the link for continuation of the pics past week 17...